BAKED BRIE WITH TANGY & SPICY KIWI SALSA
INGREDIENTS (4-6 SERVINGS)
Salsa recipe for 4-inch Brie, 2x for 8-inch Brie
- 4-inch or 8-inch Brie in rind
- 1-2 ripe kiwis, peeled
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed & diced (add more or less for desired spiciness)
- 1/2 tsp chili oil
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Neutral oil, such as avocado, vegetable or canola
- Mindy’s Cool Keylime Kiwi Gummies (5mg)
- Over a medium bowl, cut kiwi into 1/2-inch chunks reserving all of the juice in the bowl.
- Add cucumber, jalapeño, chili oil, cayenne and salt & pepper; stir and set aside while you prepare Brie.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place Brie in ceramic crock or on oven-proof dish & bake for 20-30 minutes until soft.
- Spoon salsa over warm Brie and drizzle with oil.
- Cut into wedges and serve with crackers or baguette slices.
SERVE WITH COOL KEYLIME KIWI (5MG)
Top each serving with one Mindy’s Cool Keylime Kiwi gummy per person to enhance flavor of the dish.BACK to recipes page
THIS CANNABIS PRODUCT MAY ONLY BE PREPARED, POSSESSED OR CONSUMED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER UNLESS THE PERSON IS A QUALIFIED PATIENT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. CONSUME RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS ALERT PERSONS TO THE ADDITION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS TO FOOD. THE INTOXICATING EFFECTS OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS WHEN EATEN OR SWALLOWED MAY BE DELAYED TWO HOURS OR MORE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. CANNABIS USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL. CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. IN THE EVENT OF AN ADVERSE REACTION, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Mindy’s Edibles do not contain any allergens. Additional allergen information is dependent on the specific ingredient statements of the additional ingredients used in the recipes.