BAKED BRIE EN CROUTE WITH CHERRY COMPOTE
INGREDIENTS (8-12 SERVINGS)
- 8-inch Brie in rind
- Refrigerated pre-made pie crust
- 2 cups frozen pitted cherries, defrosted
- 1/2 cup clover honey
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary, finely chopped
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Sturdy crackers or baguette slices (for serving)
- Mindy’s Lush Black Cherry Gummies (5mg)
- In medium saucepan, heat cherries, honey, water, rosemary, salt and pepper to boiling.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook until reduced by 1/4 and thickened; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unfold pie crust dough and let stand at room temperature for 15 mins.
- Place Brie in ovenproof ceramic or glass pie dish.
- Spoon warm compote over top of Brie; saving some to use as topping later.
- Place dough over Brie and cut to fit edge of dish; press dough to seal edge.
- Prick top of dough and bake for 20-30 mins until golden brown.
- Serve topped with reserved compote & crackers/baguette slices.
- Cool for 10 mins and cut into wedges.
- Serve reserved compote as an additional drizzle.
SERVE WITH MINDY’S LUSH BLACK CHERRY (5MG)
Top each serving with one Mindy’s Lush Black Cherry gummy per person to enhance flavor of the dish.BACK to recipes page
THIS CANNABIS PRODUCT MAY ONLY BE PREPARED, POSSESSED OR CONSUMED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER UNLESS THE PERSON IS A QUALIFIED PATIENT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. CONSUME RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS ALERT PERSONS TO THE ADDITION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS TO FOOD. THE INTOXICATING EFFECTS OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS WHEN EATEN OR SWALLOWED MAY BE DELAYED TWO HOURS OR MORE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. CANNABIS USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL. CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. IN THE EVENT OF AN ADVERSE REACTION, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Mindy’s Edibles do not contain any allergens. Additional allergen information is dependent on the specific ingredient statements of the additional ingredients used in the recipes.