Be prepared for rave reviews for your summer apps when you enhance traditional crostini with fresh summer cherries and Mindy’s Deliciously Dosed Edibles.
INGREDIENTS (8-10 SERVINGS)
- 1 French Baguette, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and finely chopped over bowl to catch juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 medium scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint + thinly sliced mint for garnish
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of cayenne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup soft goat cheese
- 1/3 cup whole milk ricotta
- Mindy’s Lush Black Cherry Gummies
- Preheat oven to 275º.
- Brush baguette slices lightly with olive oil; place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Toast for 8-10 min until very light brown; let cool completely.
- In medium bowl, combine cherries, pecans, scallion, chopped mint, vinegar, cayenne and salt & pepper to taste.
- In small bowl, combine goat cheese, ricotta and reserved cherry juice; add a pinch of salt & black pepper and chill for 30 min.
- Lightly spread cheese mixture on each toasted crostini.
- Top with fruit & sliced mint; serve immediately.
20 min (divided)
SERVE WITH LUSH BLACK CHERRY GUMMY
Serve one Mindy’s Lush Black Cherry gummy per person to enhance flavor of the appetizer.BACK to recipes page
THIS CANNABIS PRODUCT MAY ONLY BE PREPARED, POSSESSED OR CONSUMED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER UNLESS THE PERSON IS A QUALIFIED PATIENT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. CONSUME RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS ALERT PERSONS TO THE ADDITION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS TO FOOD. THE INTOXICATING EFFECTS OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS WHEN EATEN OR SWALLOWED MAY BE DELAYED TWO HOURS OR MORE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. CANNABIS USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL. CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. IN THE EVENT OF AN ADVERSE REACTION, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Mindy’s Edibles do not contain any allergens. Additional allergen information is dependent on the specific ingredient statements of the additional ingredients used in the recipes.