KALE SALAD WITH CITRUS-GLAZED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
INGREDIENTS (4-6 SERVINGS)
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale, also known as Tuscan or Italian kale
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- Neutral oil, such as avocado, vegetable or canola
- Mindy’s Glazed Clementine Orange Gummies (5mg)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut squash lengthwise into quarters.
- Remove pulp and seeds; cut into 1/4-inch slices and place in large bowl.
- In small bowl, combine orange juice, maple syrup and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over squash and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread slices on sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes until tender, flipping halfway through; set aside to cool.
- Strip leaves from stems of kale.
- Cut leaves into thin strips; place in bowl and set aside.
- Whisk red wine vinegar, mustard, oil and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add squash, avocado, pepitas and kale; drizzle with dressing and toss.
SERVE WITH GLAZED CLEMENTINE ORANGE (5MG)
Top each serving with one Mindy’s Glazed Clementine Orange gummy per person to enhance flavor of the dish.BACK to recipes page
THIS CANNABIS PRODUCT MAY ONLY BE PREPARED, POSSESSED OR CONSUMED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER UNLESS THE PERSON IS A QUALIFIED PATIENT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. CONSUME RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS ALERT PERSONS TO THE ADDITION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS TO FOOD. THE INTOXICATING EFFECTS OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS WHEN EATEN OR SWALLOWED MAY BE DELAYED TWO HOURS OR MORE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. CANNABIS USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL. CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. IN THE EVENT OF AN ADVERSE REACTION, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Mindy’s Edibles do not contain any allergens. Additional allergen information is dependent on the specific ingredient statements of the additional ingredients used in the recipes.