WATERMELON BERRY SPARKLING SLUSH
Conquer the warmer weather with a cooling slushie mocktail that delivers on refreshing flavors with a kick of fun!
INGREDIENTS (4 SERVINGS)
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cut into cubes & frozen for 2-4 hours*
- 1 heaping cup strawberries, hulled & halved (fresh or frozen)
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Sparkling water with lime
- Lime wedges, strawberry halves & fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Mindy’s Freshly Picked Berries Gummies
- Place frozen watermelon, strawberries, lime juice and 1/2-1 cup of ice in blender; blend until slushie.
- Pour mixture into glasses filling them only 3/4 of the way full.
- Top with sparkling water and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a skewer of lime wedge, strawberry slice & fresh mint.
*Freezing watermelon: place melon cubes on baking sheet or in shallow bowl to easily freeze completely.
SERVE WITH FRESHLY PICKED BERRIES
Add one Mindy’s Freshly Picked Berries gummy per person on each skewer to enhance flavor and presentation of beverage.BACK to recipes page
THIS CANNABIS PRODUCT MAY ONLY BE PREPARED, POSSESSED OR CONSUMED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER UNLESS THE PERSON IS A QUALIFIED PATIENT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. CONSUME RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS ALERT PERSONS TO THE ADDITION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS TO FOOD. THE INTOXICATING EFFECTS OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS WHEN EATEN OR SWALLOWED MAY BE DELAYED TWO HOURS OR MORE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. CANNABIS USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL. CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. IN THE EVENT OF AN ADVERSE REACTION, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Mindy’s Edibles do not contain any allergens. Additional allergen information is dependent on the specific ingredient statements of the additional ingredients used in the recipes.