GRILLED RADICCHIO WITH GRAPEFRUIT & CITRUS CAESAR DRESSING
If you’re lovin’ summer salad, try this grilled salad that features sweet, juicy grapefruit accents and a kicky Caesar dressing.
INGREDIENTS (4 SERVINGS)
- 1 lg ripe grapefruit
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan + more for topping
- 2 heads radicchio
- Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Mindy’s Botanical White Grapefruit Gummies
- Supreme grapefruit: trim off top & bottom, then peel by slicing lengthwise between flesh and peel following grapefruit’s contour; remove peel & white pith as much as possible.
- Holding grapefruit over a bowl to catch juice, use a small sharp knife to make a slice on each side of each segment; carefully remove all segments; set aside.
- Squeeze juice from membrane into bowl. Add 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, anchovy paste, Dijon and parmesan.
- Whisk to fully combine; add salt & pepper to taste and set aside.
- Quarter radicchio heads lengthwise, leaving cores intact.
- Brush cut sides with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Place radicchio cut side down on grill that has been preheated to medium.
- Grill, turning frequently, until browned & tender when pierced at the core.
- Divide radicchio among four salad plates, top with grapefruit segments.
- Drizzle with citrus Caesar dressing & a sprinkle of Parmesan.
SERVE WITH BOTANICAL WHITE GRAPEFRUIT GUMMY
Top each serving with one Mindy’s Botanical White Grapefruit gummy per person to enhance flavor of the dish.BACK to recipes page
THIS CANNABIS PRODUCT MAY ONLY BE PREPARED, POSSESSED OR CONSUMED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER UNLESS THE PERSON IS A QUALIFIED PATIENT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. CONSUME RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS ALERT PERSONS TO THE ADDITION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS TO FOOD. THE INTOXICATING EFFECTS OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS WHEN EATEN OR SWALLOWED MAY BE DELAYED TWO HOURS OR MORE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. CANNABIS USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL. CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS PRODUCTS IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. IN THE EVENT OF AN ADVERSE REACTION, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Mindy’s Edibles do not contain any allergens. Additional allergen information is dependent on the specific ingredient statements of the additional ingredients used in the recipes.